January 11th, 2013
Reviews — TV & Radio
- 'That's That': A Memoir Of Loving And Leaving Northern Ireland
- Dan Brown: 'Inferno' Is 'The Book That I Would Want To Read'
- Author Elliott Holt Says: 'Go West, Young Woman'
- Plum Baby
- 'Picture Cook': Drawings Are The Key Ingredients In These Recipes
- Fresh Air Weekend: Gerwig, Baumbach, Dawes And Polley
- Jerry Lee Lewis: Live, Singing As If Life Depended On It
- Bill Hader On Sketch Comedy, Classic Hollywood
- The Tricky Business Of Retirement: Hidden 401(K) Fees
- 100 Years Of Woody Herman: The Early Bloomer Who Kept Blooming
Today Books – RSS:
- Decipher the clue, name a crucial location in Dan Brown's 'Inferno'
- 'Impossible Odds': Jessica Buchanan's amazing account of her kidnapping and rescue
- 'The Outsider': Tennis legend Jimmy Connors opens up
- 'Divergent': Intrigue and adventure await in Veronica Roth's dystopian thriller
- 'Ask Wendy': Drama solutions from Wendy Williams
- Friday News Roundup - International
- Friday News Roundup - Domestic
- Scientific Advances In Prosthetic Limbs
- The Department Of Justice, National Security And Freedom Of The Press
- Qais Akbar Omar: "A Fort Of Nine Towers: An Afghan Family Story"
Art Beat; Literature – RSS:
– (NPR, Southern California and Los Angeles)