August 3rd, 2016
Reviews — Newspapers & Web Sites
Below are links, with RSS feeds, where available, from the major newspaper and online book reviews.
- Books of The Times: In ‘Hitler,’ an Ascent From ‘Dunderhead’ to Demagogue
- Nonfiction: Anthony Doerr Reviews a New Book on Time Travel
- Books of The Times: Sharon Olds, Laureate of Sexuality, Scrutinizes the Body in ‘Odes’
- Nonfiction: A Major New Book Takes on the Power Struggle at Ground Zero
- Fiction: Stephen King Reviews Emma Donoghue’s Latest Novel
- Monsters, Odd and Terrifying Humans, and a Boy Out to Save His Father
- A Middle-Grade Adventure Teems With Schooners, Frigates and Brigs
- An Outcast Girl Searches for Her Missing Father in ‘Furthermore’
- Two Illustrated Books Re-Examine Legends of the Wild West
- Bookshelf: Pirate’s Booty
USA Today — (Top 150 best sellers posted on Thursdays).
- Springsteen proves he's the Boss with intimate memoir
- 6 cool things we learn in Springsteen's 'Born to Run'
- Fall books preview: Rowling, Springsteen, Wally Lamb and more
- Books: New and noteworthy
- 6 details Springsteen reveals in his memoir
- Error: It's not possible to reach RSS file...
(book section of the Daily Beast)
- Should reading replace prison time?
- 'A Kingdom of their Own' tries to make sense of Afghanistan and the Karzais
- 'Blood in the Water' does a magnificent job of rewriting the Attica story
- 'Corto Maltese: The Ethiopian' brings a legendary Italian comic figure to the US
- 10 best books of September: the Monitor's picks
- Murder In The Bayou
- Pulitzer-Prize-Winning Author Stacy Schiff on Writing
- Cultural Appropriation - Thank You Lionel Shriver
- Here’s How Long It Took To Write Your Favorite Book
- Unni Turrettini: Profile of an Author